In 2002 a total of 108 leading organizations were confirmed members of the Royal Aeronautical Society Associated Company Scheme (ACS).
The Society introduced the ACS for the purpose of having recognised companies more closely associated with the activities of the Society. In particular it is intended to further support the continuing development of a professionally qualified workforce in aerospace today and in future.
Key ACS membership benefits:
- Playing an active part in prestigious Society events, including the Annual Banquet, the Medals and Awards ceremony, the Wilbur and Orville Wright Dinner, named lectures and receptions
- Significant concessionary rates for Society conferences
- Participation in Society seminars and lectures
- Attend top level briefings from ministers and aerospace industry leaders
- Use 4 Hamilton Place, the Society’s magnificent London headquarters, for corporate events
- Complimentary copies of the Society’s publications
- Entry fees waived for all employees joining the Society
Further information is available from the Director, Royal Aeronautical Society in London. www.raes.org.uk